Dynamic Search Ads are the easiest way to find customers searching on Google for exactly what you sell. Ideally suited for advertisers with a well-developed site or a large inventory, Dynamic Search Ads use your site to target your ads and can help to fill in the gaps that are in your keywords-based campaigns. If you aren’t using Dynamic Search Ads, even well-managed Google Ads accounts with many keywords can miss relevant searches or get out of sync with what’s actually available on your website.
How They Target
When somebody searches on Google and uses terms that are closely related to the titles and frequently used phrases on your website, Google will use those titles and phrases to select a landing page for your ad.
By doing this, Dynamic Search Ads can quickly direct potential customers to what they want on your site.
Dynamic Search Ads uses the content on your website to target the ads to searches. You can choose from the following targeting options.
1. Landing Pages: Any page that you’re currently running search ads against, within any of your accounts. With this targeting in place, it’s easier to increase the traffic on the pages you’re already using as landing pages in your existing ad groups and other campaigns.
2. Categories: In categories, the sets of landing pages are organized by theme. This means that you choose which sets of pages to target and the level of granularity.
3. Page Feeds: For this, you use a spreadsheet of URLs to create highly focused targeting. You can then target that entire feed or select particular parts of it.
Summary of the Benefits of Using Dynamic Search
Here are some of the benefits of using Dynamic Search Ads:
- You’ll save time. You won’t have to map bids, and map the ad text to each of the products that are on your landing page.
- It automatically updates your ads. When you edit pages in the index, Google can crawl your site again to help ensure that your ads are current.
- Grow site traffic. Dynamic Search Ads are going to help you gain traffic and sales by promoting your business to more customers than you would have reached by only using a keyword-targeted campaign.
- You can control the messaging. The description is one line, but with an extra amount of characters, which is going to give you more control with the messaging of your ad.
Want to Grow Your Business Online? Contact CDD Today. We Have Helped Hundreds of Businesses From Global Enterprises to Ambitious Startups.