“We didn’t know anything about digital marketing when we started with Carl, but within a week or so we started getting leads through Google. Carl is an amazing resource for anybody looking to start advertising online .” – Barbara G – Small Business Owner
“There was a marketing firm doing our Google ads prior to bringing Carl on. Within six months of Carl running our ads, online sales increased 22% compared to our previous firm’s campaigns. I’d highly recommend Carl because he’s straight-forward, dedicated and knowledgeable about digital marketing. – Andrew L – Madison Square Garden
Former New York tech & corporate marketing pro, a ‘Google Badged Partner’, who builds, optimizes and manages AdWords campaigns which become profitable business assets. My digital micro-agency blends the sophistication of a large-scale pay per click agency with the affinity of a boutique agency.
- The New York Yankees
- Proctor’s Theater
- Madison Square Garden
- One World Observatory at the One World Trade Center
- USA Basketball
- Radio City Music Hall
- Syracuse University
- Lia Auto Group
In 2017 I built, optimized, managed, and reported on over 50 PPC campaigns for clients and managed hundreds of thousands of clicks each day promoting goods and services across a broad range of vertical markets from tiny enterprises to large organizations.
I’m Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified and work daily with Google’s support staff resolving AdWords campaign issues.
My organic search engine optimization skills, tools, and techniques are strong. My SEO audits can identify work which will be most beneficial to boosting your rankings with the major search engines, and I can offer recommendations to enhance your social media presence.
I use industry “best practices” augmented by artificial intelligence models to sculpt your PPC campaign into a profitable asset. Starting with a baseline and keyword research, I can mimic your leading competitors websites and extract the best keywords and paid search ad history to build the foundation to a successful campaign.
I can ensure you that my AdWords campaigns will:
– Have an optimized ad group structure.
– Utilize best practice implementation of extended text ad format
– Use bidding strategies that place ads in the proper rank within the top Google ad slots
– Utilize geo-targeting
– Be Optimized for mobile
– Use each and every available ad extension when applicable
– Optimize Google Analytics integration for advanced insight on web traffic
I am experienced in building new campaigns from the ground up. I can also improve your existing PPC marketing/remarketing campaign, to create enhanced campaign performance with more effective ad spend.
If traffic is landing on your site but not completing the goal you’ve set, I can either tell you why and locate exactly where they are falling off.
I can blend Google Analytics (GA) data to your Adwords, and setup Google remarketing campaigns to boost sales from visitors who have left your site.
I have developed, and utilize the following specific process for AdWords success:
– Identify success metrics and isolate the key performance indicators for your campaign.
– For existing, complex campaigns: conduct a thorough baseline campaign analysis.
– Carefully determine the best Geo-targeting parameters and methods.
– Keyword research using the best tools, Wordtracker, Google Analytics, SpyFU, & SEMRush.
– Spider your leading competitors website(s) extracting keywords and ad history.
– Structure your PPC ad groups to achieve high Google PPC ‘relevancy’.
– Write great ‘creative ad copy’ in my AdWords text ad simulator; review with you.
– Set ads up for tracking of goal completions via clicks and calls via Google tracking pixels.
– Provide advice on landing page design optimization and A/B testing.
– Use smart bidding strategies and creative quality score management.
– Develop a strong, campaign-specific negative keyword list.
– Once ads are live, enhance CTR’s via A/B split testing.
– Set up audiences and remarketing, leveraging Google Analytics and Google AdWords data.
– Monitor ‘search term vs keyword’ reports to harvest new keywords and enhance matching.
– Configure marketing automation tools for your campaigns.
– Make savvy use of analytics, pipeline reports, and enhanced device targeting.
New York based and available by phone, text, or Skype .
Get in touch to review your online marketing challenges.